The Port Chester-Rye Brook Public Library is an association library for the villages of Port Chester and Rye Brook. All village residents are invited to become association members by obtaining a library card.
The library was founded in 1876 by the Honorable Jared V. Peck. Fifty years later, the Library building was dedicated in its present location at Haseco and Westchester Avenues. An addition, built in 1967, increased our floor space by 9,000 square feet. The library is funded by the Villages of Port Chester and Rye Brook.