●Curbside Pick-Up Service allows you to request materials for later pick-up.
● Please place a hold using the online catalog or call the library to request items. Your library card number and phone number are required. Our number is 914-939-6710. Press #3 for the Children’s Department or #5 for the Reference Department.
● When you are notified that your hold has arrived, please make a pick-up appointment by contacting us at 914-939-6710 and press #5.
● If you let us know the kinds of books you enjoy reading, the library staff will do its best to find something you would like. We provide books for all ages.
● Curbside Pick-Up Service will take place at the main entrance of the library parking lot, which is located at 1 Haseco Ave.
● When you arrive for your appointment, please call 914-939-6710 and press #5.
● The book drop is open 24/7.
● Note: If you are sick, please stay home and call the library to adjust your appointment as needed.