The library is focused on creating safe and welcoming spaces for everyone, and we look forward to seeing you! Thank you so much for your support during this unprecedented time.
The following policies are now in effect:
●Curbside Pick-Up Service allows you to request materials for later pick-up.
● Please place a hold using the online catalog or call the library to request items. Your library card number and phone number are required. Our number is 914-939-6710. Press #3 for the Children’s Department or #5 for the Reference Department.
● When you are notified that your hold has arrived, please make a pick-up appointment by clicking here.
● If you let us know the kinds of books you enjoy reading, the library staff will do its best to find something you would like. We provide books for all ages.
● Curbside Pick-Up Service will take place at the main entrance of the library parking lot, which is located at 1 Haseco Ave.
● All patrons MUST wear a face covering when picking up materials and practice appropriate social distancing.
● When you arrive for your appointment, please call 914-939-6710 and press zero. Please stand back 6 feet while we place your items on the table. Please follow social distancing guidelines when retrieving your items.
● Please call us on the phone if you have questions.
● The book drop is open 24/7.
● Thank you for your patience and understanding as we provide services in a way that is safe for everyone. We look forward to seeing you at a safe distance soon!
● Note: If you are sick, please stay home and call the library to adjust your appointment as needed.