No Contact Pick-Up is now in effect.
In addition to a variety of online programs for all ages, the library will fill requests for items. We understand that things are changing from week to week, so we’re keeping you informed through our website, newsletter and social media. Thank you so much for your support during this unprecedented time.
No Contact Pick-up Service:
- No contact pick-up allows you to request materials for later pick-up.
- Please place a hold using the online catalog or call the library to request items. Your library card number and phone number are required. Our number is 914-939-6710. Press #3 for the Children’s Department or #5 for the Reference Department
- When you are notified that your hold has arrived, please make a pick-up appointment by emailing PCRBREF@WLSMAIL.ORG
- If you let us know the kinds of books you enjoy reading, the library staff will do its best to find something you would like. We provide books for all ages.
- No contact pick-up will take place at the main entrance of the library parking lot, which is located at 1 Haseco Ave.
- All patrons MUST wear a face covering when picking up materials and practice appropriate social distancing.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call 914-939-6710 and press 5. Let us know you are here to pick up your items.
- Note: If you are sick, please stay home.