Browse by Appointment
Appointments can be made by calling 914-939-6710 and pressing 0 or by
1-Hour Browse by Appointment and Table Seating by Appointment hours:
If using a table, please wipe it with the available cleaning wipes when you leave.
- Monday 9:00 am to 8:30 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am to 7:30 pm
- Wednesday through Saturday 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
1/2-Hour Computer Appointments:
Please note: Only one adult is allowed per computer appointment. Any children accompanying
them must remain seated next to them for the duration of the appointment.
- Mondays 9:30 am to 8:00 pm
- Tuesdays 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Wednesdays-Saturdays: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Patrons are required to physically distance and wear masks over the nose and mouth at all times.
If you cannot wear a face covering during your visit, you are welcome to use our curbside
- If you have COVID-19 or flu symptoms or you feel sick, please do not visit the Library.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please go to the front desk to sign in.
- Length of browsing visits will be 1 hour for selection of books, DVDs, and audio items. After you have made your selections, please go to the front desk for checkout.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
- Food and drinks are prohibited.
- For the safety of our community, there will be no programs or use of meeting space in the building at this time. We will continue to offer our virtual programs and story times.